Friday, July 30, 2010

Summer BBQ Theme

Each theme meet-up, I think to myself, "it can't get any better" and each time, it does! I am so impressed given our busy lifestyle and schedules, that we can still manage to update this blog, do homework, and meet up every month or so for fabulous food and conversation. This was the original intent of course, but to actually make it happen is amazing. Kudos to everyone!

What I loved most about this theme were the vibrant colors generated from the recipes we chose (colorful relish, orange peaches, yellow corn, etc), the freshness of the food, and the fun aspect of "cooking" it together on the grill in a festive outdoor setting.

Looking forward to September's Washoku theme which I'm sure will be challenging and fun at the same time.





















No comments:

Post a Comment